- Q?What is online remote computer support?
Online computer support, also known as, “remote” or “virtual” computer support is the practice of having your computer worked on by a technician over the internet. The technician can view your screen and move the mouse and keyboard safely from a remote location.
The benefits of online computer support include:
- Fast: Receive help instantly without having to wait for a tech to arrive to you.
- Convenient: No need to take the bulky computer to a shop or wait for an expensive in-home visit.
- Affordable: Our costs are much lower than sending a tech to you…. this lets us charge much more affordable prices for the same high quality service as you would receive from an onsite technician
- Q?How long it typically takes to solve a problem?
Most support sessions take about two to three hours. The session may be much shorter or longer depending on the number of and severity of issues. In some cases when a computer is heavily infected with viruses and/or spyware, work may need to continue by doing an in-home or in-office onsite visit by one of our certified technical experts.